Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Life Update! Arizona, Elvis, Holistic Nutrition, ND & 29 Days Sugar Free Cleanse

(If on a mobile device, scroll to bottom of page & click "web version")

Hey Gorgeous!!

I miss connecting with all of you!! I'll be back on the regular blog creating and video creating circuit in no time! I did however wanna keep you in the loop with what's going on in our my life!

Here's What's New:



Stay tuned for more Super Yummy, Super Nutrient Dense, Healthy Recipes, Mind-Hacks and Everything, that I learn in school and other books and life experiences, that I feel compelled to share with YOU!

If you want to hear more about the sugar free cleanse, leave me a comment and let me know! :)

xoxox

Shanelle
Facebook - Instagram Twitter

P.S. my hope is that AZ is our last move and that we will be here a super long time! I love the work I am doing and they have some Stellar Naturopathic Medicine schools out here! Oh! and I love this weather and being so close to family!!


1 comment:

  1. Please cook for me next time you come to visit! This looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete