Friday, December 19, 2014

Healthy Muddy Buddies

(If on a mobile device, scroll to bottom of page & click "web version")

YUM YUM YUM!!!
Someone make these and then send some to Colombia for me!!

I can not wait to make these again when I get home!

Not only are they tasty, but they have nice amount of protein for such a delicious holiday treat!

10 Servings: 190.3 Calories each serving
Protein : 12.3 grams
Natural Sugars: 10.1 Grams
Fiber: 3.2 Grams



Ingredients: 
3oz of 80% Dark Chocolate
1/4 Cup Peanut Butter
4 Cups Chex Mix
2 Tablespoons Honey
1/2 Vanilla Protein (I use Truestar)
1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract 

I hope you enjoy this recipe and that you are having a wonderful holiday season!

Be sure to share the love, by sharing this video! 
And when you make them! I wanna see!!
Share with me on:
Facebook - Instagram Twitter

With Loads and Loads of LOVE!
-Shanelle

No comments:

Post a Comment