Tuesday, November 18, 2014

PF Changs "Healthy" Orange Chicken Recipe

(If on a mobile device, scroll to bottom of page & click "web version")

Yum Yum Yum!

Quick question! So as I was preparing all the ingredients for this recipe, I was listening and watching Dancing with the Stars <3
It has quickly become one of my favorite shows! Do you watch it too?
Also, when you are cooking, of course you have my videos handy, but do you also like to have music playing or TV in the background?
Growing up my grandparents always had a television in their kitchen for when she was cooking and I find that at times, I really enjoy having background noise and other times, I use my cooking time as a meditation and just completely get in the zone.
I also find it's the same with running. 
Some days, I need music or an audio book while other times, I find it so much nicer to be with me and my own thoughts.
What about YOU?!

Now For The Video


Ingredients:

  • 1.59 - 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken
  • egg
  • 1.5 teaspoons salt
  • 1.5 teaspoons pepper
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • 1 cup crushed corn flakes
  • tablespoon cornstarch
  • 1/4 cup oat flour
  • tablespoon gingerroot, minced
  • teaspoon garlic, minced
  • 1/2 teaspoon crushed hot red chili pepper
  • 1/4 cup green onion
  • tablespoon rice wine
  • 1/4 cup water
  • 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
  • 1.5 tablespoons liquid aminos
  • 1.5  tablespoons water
  • 2 - 3 Tablespoons honey
  • 4 - 5  tablespoons apple cider vinegar
  • Zest of 1 Full Orange

(6 Servings)

Calories / Energy - 368
Carbs - 11 grams
Protein -14 grams


When you make this, I wanna see! Leave a comment below or tag me on your fav social site (Shanelle Kunz), with a picture and a review! I would also love to know, what you would like to see next! 
How can I make your favorite meals healthy?!

For additional recipes throughout the week, find me on Instagram : Shanelle_Kunz


xoxoxox
Shanelle



No comments:

Post a Comment