Saturday, July 19, 2014

Pinterest Orange Peel Candle


LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY: .5 (not even 1) out of 5
PRICE: Free
TIME: 20 minutes total (cuz you have to wait for the wick to dry 15/20 mins before you light it)

So, yea see I saw this candle on Pinterest, it looked and sounded awesome and since I had made a delicious dish with lots of oranges called “Spiced Orange and Date Salad” and had Extra Oranges..I thought. Hey! Why not make one of these candles and do a short awesome video, showing you how to do it too!
Here it is!



Do You Want My Review/Thoughts on it...?

Well, I was expecting it to smell delcious..it didn’t..and I had hoped the flame would burn for awhile..my personal experience..is that it did not. It only lasted a couple minutes.

Did you do this project? What was your experience with it?!
…I suppose it’s kinda cool trick..to show people..but other than that holds no real value in my book.


&
Come Say HI!!!

Xoxoxoxo

Shanelle



No comments:

Post a Comment