Friday, July 18, 2014

Healthy No Bake Brownies

Hi! Welcome to a Special "This or That" Food Hack!!

I have the most Ginormous Sweet Tooth but find that refined sugars make me feel sick...so to beat this daily conundrum, I make delicious, (seriously, you have to make it) sugar free treats.

This one happens to be 100% Awesome, with 4 ingredients. It's No Bake, so it's Raw and Vegan..and I personally love it!

This is the Nutritional Break Down of Traditional Box Brownies at the store..


and of our No Bake Raw Vegan Healthy Delicious Nutritious Brownies!


So You Can Go With This or You Can Go With That!

AND Here I walk you through how to make them...Including a Few Special Life Hacks..You Gotsta watch the video and see!



When You Make These - I Wanna See!!



xoxoxoxox

Shanelle Kunz

No comments:

Post a Comment