Tuesday, January 13, 2015

How To Make a Frittata

(If on a mobile device, scroll to bottom of page & click "web version")



Hi Gorgeous! I have been on a food cleanse for the past 5 days. I am working on detoxing my body of caffeine and sugar! Woo! It's hard work for this caffeine and sugar fiend, like me!

Not that I eat a whole bunch of refined sugar, because I don't.
But come to find out, my body was having adverse effects even from things like Honey, Cashews, Bananas.
So, I am forced to do a reset and then slowly add in foods, to see what is triggering the allergies, which from mine understanding, is probably Sugar and high glucose foods.

Anyway, I will keep you posted on all that I learn, as well as on the new recipes, I have to create, because of it. Because, you see, lady, I LOVE food, I am such a foodie! I so much enjoy Favors and the whole experience of enjoying food with friends and family. 
I just really really enjoy it all.

So, even if my body isn't going to let me enjoy, regularly, foods that I enjoyed so much, I will make the necessary adjustments and make Yummy food with different ingredients.
I have already started experimenting and bought books, to help me get there.
In addition to some classes I will be taking soon.

So lucky for you. You will learn all that I do! While I continue to Optimal Health!

My health journey is for another entry!
As for now! I hope you enjoy this Veggie Rich Fritatta!

It's been a Pleasure to eat this all week, during the first stage of my food detox.
I hope you my enjoy it too, just as a YUMMY HEALTHY Breakfast Food - For The Whole Family To  Enjoy!




Ingredients: 
10 Organic Eggs (whichever your preference) 
2 Teaspoons (or more of Turmeric)
3 Bell Peppers ( for optimal flavor, I recommend red, yellow and orange)
1 Large Garlic Clove (or 2 small cloves)
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
4-6 Stalks Asparagus
2 Tablespoons Water
1/2 Yellow Onion

Calorie/ Nutritional Content :
(Serves 4)
Calories (energy) - 290 
Protein - 17 grams
Carbs - 3 grams
Fat - 26 grams
Fiber - 3 grams 

I hope you enjoy this recipe!!!

How To Naturally Clean Produce:

 


Be sure to share the love, by sharing this video! 

And when you make them! I wanna see!!
Share with me on:

With Loads and Loads of LOVE!
-Shanelle

No comments:

Post a Comment