Tuesday, December 2, 2014

ThanksGiving Leftover Curry Turkey Salad

(If on a mobile device, scroll to bottom of page & click "web version")


Soooo many leftovers and I don't know about you but after that Turkey stuffing is gone, I no longer want leftovers!!!! 
And with a Bird This Size! There are bound to be tons!
Now you can go and donate it..or eat it til' Christmas.
If you choose to save on the grocery shopping and do the latter, here is a 
tasty and healthy alternative to break up the monotony of the Turkey Leftovers!!



Ingredients:
2 Cups Turkey
1/2 Cup Chopped Celery
1/4 Cup Red Onion
1 Teaspoon Yellow Curry Paste (or replace with onion and garlic powder)
2 Tablespoons Lime Juice
2 Tablespoons Cashews (or nut of your choice)
2 Tablespoons Plain Greek Yogurt
1 Heaping Tablespoon Honey

Serves 3
Calories/Energy - 302
Protein - 32 grams
Carbs - 35grams

When you make this, I wanna see! Leave a comment below or tag me on your fav social site (Shanelle Kunz), with a picture and a review! I would also love to know, what you would like to see next! 
How can I make your favorite meals healthy?!

For additional recipes throughout the week, find me on Instagram : Shanelle_Kunz

xoxoxox
Shanelle


No comments:

Post a Comment