Monday, November 3, 2014

PF Chang's Chicken Lettuce Wraps

(If on a mobile device, scroll to bottom of page & click "web version")


Ummm This is Really Yum! 
& I added some of my additional healthy flair. For example, that ginormous, engulfing Collard Green leaf. It is so beautiful, so tasty and more nutritious than your plain boring lettuce head ;)

Please Enjoy!! 

Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook: 15 Minutes


Ingredients:
- 1 Pound Chicken or Approx 2 chicken breasts
- Collard Greens or Lettuce
- 1 Large Onion
- 2 Tablespoons Minced Garlic
- 1 Tablespoons "Bragg"(<<brand) Liquid Amino Acids
- 1/4 Cup Hoisin Sauce
- 2 Teaspoons Minced Garlic
- 1 Tablespoon Rice Vinegar

- 1 Bunch Green Onions 
- 1 Small Can Water Chestnuts 
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 Teaspoons Sesame Chili Oil

For The Sauce
I don't measure it out! So just do it to your tastebuds delight.
-Dijon Mustard or Spicy Mustard
-Liquid Aminos
-Tapatio Sauce or Sirracha !


Energy (calories) :
1036 Calories for the whole batch. I typically make 4 Large Collard Green Wraps so approx 259 calories each. 
This meal is high in protein, low in healthy carbs and healthy fats, not to mention you get a nice serving of veggies!

When you make this, I wanna see! Leave a comment below or tag me on your fav social site (Shanelle Kunz), with a picture and a review! I would also love to know, what you would like to see next! How can I make your favorite meals healthy?!

For additional recipes throughout the week, find me on Instagram : Shanelle_Kunz


xoxoxox
Shanelle



No comments:

Post a Comment