Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Healthy Mash Potatoes "Cauliflower Mash"

(If on a mobile device, scroll to bottom of page & click "web version")


This is quite possibly the easiest recipe you may ever make! and it will surely fill, your starchy mash potato cravings, YEAR ROUND! 

Watch How To Make It Here:

PS My hair is inspired by the Beautiful Gwen Stefani & Happy Thanksgiving!!!!
I'm thankful for YOU!!
xoxo
Ingredients:
1 Head Califlower
1 Tablespoon 1/3 Fat Cream Cheese
1/8 Teaspoon Chicken Bouillon 
Butter of your choice (I Like Melt)
1/4 Cup Chives (or whatever your preference is)
1/4 Grated Parmesan Cheese
Start with 1/4 teaspoon of each Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder and add more to taste.
Serves 4
Calories/Energy - 74 
Protein - 6 grams
Carbs - 8 grams
Fiber - 3 grams

Tips: Add more spices for flavor or fresh sautéed garlic, or even bacon bits (but be sure to factor those in with the calories!) 
When you make this, I wanna see! Leave a comment below or tag me on your fav social site (Shanelle Kunz), with a picture and a review! I would also love to know, what you would like to see next! 
How can I make your favorite meals healthy?!

For additional recipes throughout the week, find me on Instagram : Shanelle_Kunz

xoxoxox
Shanelle

No comments:

Post a Comment